The Academy of Early Childhood Learning is seeking a director for one of their premier preschools in Columbia. The ideal candidate will be friendly, organized, outgoing, dependable and possess an overwhelming desire to help children develop to their fullest potential.
- BS in elementary education, early childhood education, child development or related field.
- Experience working with children from 6 weeks old – 12 years old.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and general computer skills.
- Have or obtain City of Columbia food handler permit.
- Have or obtain CPR certification.
- Maintain compliance with all city, county, and state Licensing Laws.
- Hire and train new teachers and staff.
- Oversee payroll and employee benefits.
- Oversee, schedule, and manage teachers and employees.
- Collect tuition and create weekly deposits.
- Respond to needs and requests of enrolled families.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the daily operations of Columbia’s premier preschool.
Benefits and compensation:
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
- Tuition Discount