What February Brought Us:
- We had a lot of snow to look at out the window during February, the kiddos seemed kind of dazed by it all at times! The icicles that hung from the roof were amazing!
- We had a good training day for us teachers, we discussed lesson plans and portfolios along with safety measures throughout the building. Then we had a guest speaker talk to us about cognitive learning.
- March 9th: Daylight Savings Time (Spring forward!)
- March 17th: St. Patrick’s Day
- March 20th: First day of Spring!
What to look forward to in the classroom during March :
During the month of March we will be shedding those winter blues and looking into Spring! We will be reading books about Spring and decorating our windows with a pretty Spring scene along with a St. Patrick’s Day craft. We will also be reading a lot of Dr. Seuss books in honor of his birthday in March.
Also since the weather is starting to warm up we will be awaiting the day when it is warm enough to get the babies outside to play on the deck or go for a stroller ride! Since it will still be kind of chilly for them for a while we ask that you bring in a coat or jacket for them to wear when it is needed. Also, for extra protection, now would be a good time to start bringing in hats and sunscreen (for those old enough to wear it) so that we have it on hand!